THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

IT COULD BE WORSE!


Glitter Graphics - GlitterLive.com

Do you ever wonder about yourself & think that no one could possibly go through the shit that you go through?
Like, I ask myself all the time..."Am i the only one going through this & that & just ready to say FUKITOL?"





I swear, I wish there really was a "pill" besides prozac, that will just make everything in your life just come together!

With all the trials & challenges in my life for the past several years, im about ready to contact the CDC for putting Fukitol on the market!

But, honestly...it's not really that bad, now that i've had a chance to really sit, meditate, relax, relate, & release. I've had some tough moments(& i still go through some of them now), but I also have some peaceful moments when I look & say to myself..."Everything is gonna be alright". &...everything is. So see, we may close our eyes & hope that some Fukitol pills will magically appear & fall in our lap, but truth be told,
When you feel your're about ready to give up, you just dig deep down into your soul where your inner strength reside & pull it all out from your core with all your might! Once you do that, nothing or no one will break you!

0 comments: