THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I am a complex chick...& proud of it!

The meaning of Complex

a conceptual whole made up of complicated and related part;

a combination of emotions and impulses that have been rejected from an awareness but still influence a person's behavior;
a whole structure (as a building of sorts) made up of interconnected or related structures;
In psychology a complex is a group of mental factors that are unconsciously associated by the individual with a particular subject or connected by a recognizable theme and influence the individual's attitude and behavior.



I can say that I have been through many events, emotions, challenges & others for what i consider life lessons to be where I am spirititually & emotionally now. Mind you, I am in my early 30s & im STILL learning about life. I think everyone will go through a time in their lives where every mistake they've made has made them smarter. Every good they did will make them honorable. Every weak period they went through will make them stronger. Every bad they did will make them suffer & learn, & the lessons they learn, they will spread to others.
 I know I don't regret at all the good and bad events in my life! All of it has made me the woman I am today!
EMBRACE YOURSELF FOR WHO YOU ARE TODAY!
EXCEPT YOUR PAST LIFE FOR WHAT IT IS...A LIFE LESSON.







0 comments: